Search This Blog

Tuesday, 5 January 2010

< when clock strikes midnight 05.01.2010 >

"Saeng il chuck ha hamnida"
"Maligayang Kaarawan"
"Hartelijik Gefeliciteerd"
"Happy Birthday"
"Selamat Hari Jadi"


my birthday wishes for all my friends who is celebrating the same birthday as mine today
05 January 2010,
especially for my soul-friend-the-M`s
Maqnun Wahab
(Kg. Pandan, KB)
how long we've been friends Qy? 10 years? i seriously can't remember Qy, but all i know, you are part of my life ever since ;) hope the friendship we have now will be bonded till the end of time.


my dearest Calee Tse (Holland), miss you a lot Calee. when you travel around the world, please don't forget to stop by in Brunei heheh. we miss Per too!

happy happy birthday~~ wish you all an endless happiness, floods of love in the heart, world of joy in life and and on top of other things, i heart you so muchhh (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang