Search This Blog

Saturday, 27 August 2011

< good memories >

i just thought of sharing this with you all..

a good friend; chief inspector called earlier for an official work and he wasn't aware that i have moved out. it reminds me of my old job. practically, i was overwhelmed with my reminiscences =) , i would say i missed Legal and MGRL hehe. he's been a very good brother and excellent superior to me.. 

anyway, its good to know that our hard work pays off and people still remember you for the good things, good relationships that you had done and established.

to MGRL, i clearly remember you as a brother and respect you as my superior =) if you're reading this, regards to Ka Hajah Dai and your two naughty-adorable little boys! or ada tambahan sudah? hehehe =p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang