Search This Blog

Sunday, 15 July 2012

< pin hopes on .. >

I have all my eyes set on the laptop screen for the past few months up till now. in a hope that I will not miss any good airfare promotions. 

I have been comparing the Royal Brunei Airlines and Air Asia mostly. Malaysia Airlines, I could not find any interesting airfares yet.

We will be travelling from BWN-KUL-BWN in a group of 9 for two weeks! so basically cheaper airfares will do good, extremely good. Been doing the maths for airfares, accommodations, transportation cost, tummy fuel up and all the what not.

yes, definitely a big chunk of gold is all I need! or maybe someone who has a heart of the ocean to pay for the entire trip or maybe a bag full of cash falling from the sky, so that this trip will not be just our wishful thinking! haha angan-angan =p oh well, I am just saying it though, I am standing on my two feet for all of these, no doubts =)

I had all these plan back in 2010, when I actually had purchased the Air Asia BND1 fares for 9 pax, which that indicated our commitment but unfortunately we had to forego the trip.  

We were not in the mood of going for holidays on the set date (29.05.2011 until 05 June 2011), because one of the passengers that I had booked the ticket for; my beloved grandmother, was in a critical condition and not long after that, she left us .. forever. It was devastating and mournful. Furthermore, another quite strong reasons was that both my sister and I got work offer, basically we were not entitled for any leaves yet plus my first cousin's wedding on the same flying date.

Just recently this year, the same plan came up, again. We have decided to pursue the first family trip dreams, also one of my Almarhumah grandmother's wish that we would like to make it happen, sadly, without her coming along. Al-Fatihah...

Anyways, I happened to read that Air Asia has been awarded the World's Best Low-Cost Airline via Air Asia's Facebook and voicing out for suggestions, so I thought I might want to take a chance, who knows the team would read up and consider hehe (another my wishful thinking)

Wondering about what I have posted up in their comment box?


So basically, just to pin hopes on them, I guess. Nonetheless, should there is no hopes and the prices comparison between the BI and AA is just a slight different, we shall be considering the BI instead. 


However, am looking forward to this!!


sources : Air Asia's Facebook

Anyway, lets hope there will be a good one coming up =)) Thanking you in advance dear Air Asia *amuse chuckles*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang